5.20.2015

When in doubt, wear...Black!


Hi Guys!
I think the title says it all.
PS: I wore my glasses this day because I was working at home for my internship. When I wear them I feel like I'm dressed down - I know that's weird but that's how I feel about wearing them-.







Sleeveless Perfecto                                TOUMAÏ
Tee                                                         PIMKIE
Bodycon Skirt                                        H&M (Basics)
Pointed Shoes                                        COCOPERLA
Necklace                                                ACCESSORIES (Old)
Bracelet                                                  LA HALLE!
Ankle Bracelet                                       AUREA
Silver Thumb Ring                                AUREA
Nailpolish                                              KIKO (Quick Dry n°849)





No comments:

Post a Comment