5.11.2015

11.05: my fisrt day of internship

Hi Guys!
As you may know, I'm a Business School Student in First Year, and to be able to pass the first year, we have to have the GPA required and also to do an internship.
Mine is in Communication and Sales Department for Mademoiselle Chlorophylle a little french firm which produces eco-friendly accessories such as bracelets or hair accesories.
So today was my first day, and I really enjoyed it!
My boss is really cool and sweet and my colleague is nice and seems to be almost as interested in fashion as I am.
So, I think my 10 week internship will be great!
PS: here is what I wore for this first day, these are mirror selfie I took during my lunch time.
xx
Audrey-Lorraine






Nude Jacket                      H&M
Top                                    H&M
High Waisted Skinnies      H&M
Loafers                               ZARA (Old)
Purse                                  DAVID JONES
Accessories                        H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment