5.30.2015

And here it is : Shopping Haul #3



Hello Guys!
As you may know, I decide to do online shopping for the first time via Missguided.
But I did not only shop online on this website but also in Zara.com even if there is Zara in my town.
Indeed, I went to the Zara store in the center city and could not find a dress I've seen on the website, and as I really wanted it, I decided to order it online and it came about 4 days ago, as fast as I received my Missguided order!
But I have not only done Online shopping but also "cardio" shopping as I was in Paris last weekend to take the TOEFL exam and I went to Forever 21 where I found a hooded dress I'm looking forward to wear.
So here are my new closet pieces.
xx
Audrey-Lorraine

Skirt     MISSGUIDED




Dress          MISSGUIDED 

Dress             ZARA






Long Side Splited Dress        VERA&LUCY  (Similar Here)



Hooded Side Splited Dress        FOREVER 21




2 comments:

  1. They're all nice! <3

    www.chindollx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to wear them!
    Oh and thanks for the comment sweetie.
    xx

    ReplyDelete