5.15.2015

Karl Lagerfeld got me... AGAIN!

Hi Guys!
As the title said Karl got me... a second time!
During my lunch time, I was supposed to have lunch - well, that's what every normal person is supposed to do around noon-, so I bought a salmon wrap, that was  really really good tho, and I was walking around in the city center.
I entered a shop where you can find a lot of premium and designer clothing such as Rodier, Balmain, Comptoir des Cotonniers or Karl Lagerfeld of course.
So, I went in and I started just to look what they got, and I saw the Karl corner, and I choked when I saw this tee: it was definitely made for me!
I tried it on and it fitted me perfectly, not so loose, not so bodycon; so I did it again : I bought a Karl piece!
And I really happy about it!
xx
Audrey-Lorraine

From Behind

From the Back

No comments:

Post a Comment