5.07.2015

Crop it up!



Hi Guys!
As the title said, this outfit stars a crop top...
...paired with super high waisted skinnies, my favorite combo for this season.
It can be casual - for this outfit- as it can look really chic and really stylish.
For this casual outfit, I'm wearing a basic white crop top, but the super high waisted skinnies are not so basic, as they are with a twist taht are the white little dots.
What's more, I'm wearing a hat - that is one of my other fashobsession of the moment-.
So, let me know what you think about this outfit.
See ya. xx
Audrey-Lorraine
Photo credit my little sister (yes, I'm back home for the summer!)






Crop Top                 PULL&BEAR
Skinnies                   PULL&BEAR
Perfecto                   MANGO
Sneakers                 NIKE (Air Force One)
Bag                          (it's my mother's)
Hat                           PIMKIE
Necklaces                H&M








No comments:

Post a Comment