1.11.2016

Greetings from Colombia



Hola a todos!
As the title says, I am now in Colombia.
I told you about this a few weeks ago in a post in December.
So I will spend 6 months in Colombia as an exchange student in the University of la Sabana.
I start my Marketing, Ethics and Logistics classes on the 25th, I will then talk about my feelings as a foreign student in Colombia during my trip through some more personal posts, but also via my outfit posts if I do not have the time to do a real "feelings" post.
Nos vemos.
As usual, thanks for passing by and do not hesitate to comment.
xx
Audrey-Lorraine

Hola a todos!
Como lo dice el titulo, estoy actulmente en Colombia.
Lo he dicho hace unas semanas en un post de Diciembre.
Entonces, voy a quedarme 6 meses en Colombia siendo una estudiente exterior en la Universidad de la Sabana. My clases de Marketing, Etica y Logistica empiezan en el 25. Entonces, les voy a contar como me seinto siendo una estudiente extranjera en Colombia durante mi tiempo aqui a traves de unos posts mas personales, y también via mis outfit posts cuando no tendré el tiempo de hacer un verdadero "feelings" post.
Nos vemos.
Como lo suelo decir, gracias por su visita y no dude en comentar.
xx
Audrey-Lorraine
















No comments:

Post a Comment