7.22.2015

Parental Advisory Explicit Content





Hi Guys!
Let me tell you something : I love Tees or Tanks with messages. I found this one in H&M, but not in the Women's corner as I had to go, but in the kids' one. And it was not on the girls' side but in the boys' one.
I have been looking for a shirt or a tank with that catch phrase for a long time before I finally found it about a month ago.
I decided to wear it dress down as it was a cool and relaxed day for me as I did not had to go to work: I paired it with a pencil skirt, gladiators flats and a kimono vest, et voilĂ !
As always, do not hesitate to comment.
Thanks for visiting.
xx
Audrey-Lorraine




Tank                        H&M Boys
Pencil Skirt              PULL&BEAR
Kimono Vest           H&M
Gladiator Flats         ZARA
Purse                        Belongs to my mom




No comments:

Post a Comment