7.12.2015

Because White is cool for the Summer




Hi Guys!
Well, the title says a lot of what I think about White: for me, it is the color that everyone should rock during summer!
And we have some much options so as to do so.
So here is one of them for me, and it won't be the only one.
I decided to pair the white separates with a light denim jacket, black open toes and one of my sales fashion finds, a little bright orange crossbody.
Et voilĂ !
As always, do not hesitate to comment and let me know what you think about the outfit.
PS: and yes, as you can see I am now wearing braids!
xx
Audrey-Lorraine




Crop Top                                       ROMWE (co-ord set)
High Waisted Skinnies                 H&M
Denim Jacket                                RED SOUL
Open Toes                                    IN EXTENSO
Crossbody                                    H&M







No comments:

Post a Comment