7.31.2015

New Wave



Hi Y'all!
On that day, I was not feeling that good to do a complete photoshoot of my outfit.
So I have only a single shoot with my entire outfit.
And the rest is all about details and close-ups.
Do not hesitate to comment, it will help me improve my posts.
Thanks for stopping by.

As I mentioned it before, I'm going to Africa - more exactly in Bénin, Togo, Ghana and maybe in Nigeria if I have the time to stop by-. I'm going with my Mom and we will celebrate her birthday there as she was born in August. So I'm going to spend 25 days there and I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy it very much. I do not know if I will be able to update the blog from there so I have planned some posts so as not to leave the blog inactive during too long.
Stay tuned and see you soon!
xx
Audrey-Lorraine






Kimono Vest  H&M - Tank Top  BERSHKA - High Waisted Skinnies   PULL&BEAR
Crossbody (on the first photo)   IN VOGUE - Furoshiki bag (on the 2 other)   DIY
Bracelet (Left on top)  H&M - Bangles (Black & Grey)  MADEMOISELLE CHLOROPHYLLE
Bracelet (Right on top)  From Bénin - Watch    MARC BY MARC JACOBS

No comments:

Post a Comment