2.17.2016

New In : Adidas Superstar



Hi y'all!
As ou may have seen on Instagram - if you follow me of course-, I finally got THE ULTIMATE pair of white sneakers I was craving for months : the Adidas Superstar.
I bought the one with Black Stripes, and I absolutely love them!
I will definitely wear them a lot!
And I now plan to buy another pair of Adidas Originals in a short period of time, that is for sure.
Here are my new babies that I already wore for my first night out in Bogota last weekend.
As always, thanks for passing by and do not hesitate to comment.

Hola a todos!
Como lo pudieron ver en Instagram - si me siguen - ya tengo LAS ULTIMAS deportivas que estaba muriendo por tener durante los ultimos meses : las Adidas Superstar.
Compré las con las bandas negras, y las re quiero!
Las voy a llevar mucho eso es cierto!
Y ahora planeo comprarme otras de Adidas Originals dentro de muy poco tiempo.
Aqui estan mis nuevas bebes las cuales lleve para mi primera noche de rumba en Bogota el pasado fin de semana.
Como lo suelo decir, gracias por su visita y no dude en comentar.



xx
Audrey-Lorraine

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting a brilliant information Adidas Superstar. I really too happy to read it. So much necessary information i'll get from these topic.Thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete