2.08.2016

2 Outfits, Same Piece #2 : White Crochet Top




Hi Guys!
As the title says, the 2 outfits in this post feature the same piece aka an H&M White Crochet Top.
My mom bought it for her a few seasons ago, and never wore it.
As I was helping her to reorganise her closet, I spotted it and she saw that I really like it so she gave it to me.
Now that it's mine, I can say for sure that it is one of my favorite top, so this is not the only time you will see me wearing it.
As always, thanks for passing by, and do not hesitate to comment
xx
Audrey-Lorraine

Hola a todos!
Como lo sugiere el titulo, los 2 outfits de este post continen la misma pieza aka un crochet top de H&M.
Mi mama se lo compro hace algunas temporadas, y nunca lo ha llevado.
Cuando estaba ayudandola para reorganizar su closet, lo encontre y ella viendo que me encataba, me lo regalo.
Ahora que es mio, se les puedo decir que por cierto es uno de mis tops favoritos, asi que no va a ser la unica vez que me van a ver llevandolo.
Como lo suelo decir, gracias por su visita y no dude en comentar.
xx
Audrey-Lorraine





Outfit 1/Primer Outfit : Casual
Top  H&M - Faux Leather Pants/ Pantalones de cuero sintetico  ZARA
Sneakers/Deportivas  NIKE - Crossbody Bag/Bolso  ARTICLE DE PARIS - Fur Pom  IN VOGUE
Bracelet/Pulsera  ACCESORIES





Outfit 2/Segundo Outfit : Formal
Top  H&M - Highwaisted Pants/Pantalones de cintura alta  H&M
Derbies  C&A - Crossbody Bag/Bolso  H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment