1.14.2016

Pantalones Cortos



Hola a todos!
Here is my first outfit post in Colombia.
I am still a little affected by the jetlag - here it is 6 hours behind Paris time - but I am happy to be here as I have always wanted to do an exchange semester in South America.
Now, let's talk about the Cropped pants I wore for this post.
I am quite tall - around 5"9- so it is quite difficult for me to find pants that fit me in length.
So I decided to go for some cropped pants, and I found those ones that are perfect worn with flats, sneakers, ankle boots or high heels.
They are from Zara and I purchased them last summer but could not really wear them. So now that I am in a country where the weather is quite hot most of the year, I will wear them more often.
See ya.
As always, thanks for passing by and do not hesitate to comment.
xx
Audrey-Lorraine

Hola a todos!
Este es mi primer outfit post en Colombia.
Todavia estoy un poco afectada por el jetlag - aqui estan 6 horas menos que en Paris- pero estoy contenta de estar aqui porque siempre quise hacer un semestre en America del Sur.
Ahora, hablemos sobre los pantalones cortos que estoy llevando en este post.
Soy grande - acerca de 1m78- asi que es dificil encontrar unos pantalones suficientemente largos.
Entonces, decidi buscar unos pantalones cortos, y encontre estos los cuales estan perfectos con zapatos sin tacones, deportivas, botines o tacones.
Son de Zara y los compre el verano pasado pero no pude llevarlos como queria. Entonces, ahora que estoy en un pais en donde hace calor casi todo el año, les voy a llevar mas.
Nos vemos.
Como lo suelo decir, gracias por su visita y no dude en comentar.
xx
Audrey-Lorraine





Cropped Pants/Pantalones Cortos  ZARA  - Tee/Camiseta  PIMKIE
Sneakers/ Deportivas  GEMO

No comments:

Post a Comment