5.24.2014

Color is in the details

Cette tenue est simple, mais je trouve que les détails la rendent vraiment fashion.
Le bleu-vert est une couleur que je mets peu, et qui au final rend assez bien.
Voilà pour cette tenue et à bientôt les ami(e)s ! xx

This outfit is simple, but I think the details make it really fashionable.
The blue-green is a color I do not wear often, and I finally think that it looks pretty well.
So here it is for this outfit and see y'all ! xx

Denim Jacket  Red Soul/ Shirt, Skinny Jeans  Pimkie/ Cutout Boots  Sergio Todzi/ Clutch  Frederic T/ Belt  Patrice Bréal/ Necklace  is a Present offered by my lovely mom/ Blue-green Ring  is a Present offered by my lovely mom/ Leaf Ring  Purchased in a market/ Bracelet  is Made in Benin/ Watch  Agatha

No comments:

Post a Comment