6.04.2014

That Bomber

Alors ce bomber, je l'ai depuis plus d'1 an & je l'ai porté très rarement. Puis je me suis dit que je pouvais casser un look classique en le mettant; et franchement je trouve que cela rend assez bien. Voilà pour l'histoire de cette tenue. À bientôt pour des nouvelles. xx

So I have this bomber for more than a year and I've worn it few times. Then I thought that it could look pretty cool if I wear it with a classic outfit; and I think that it looks pretty well. So here is the story about this outfit. See y'all fir some more stuff. xx

Bomber  An'ge/ Shirt  New Look/ High Waisted Skinny Jeans  Pimkie/ Slippers  H&M/ Purse  Sinequanone/ Belt  Vintage/  Bird Ring  is from Benin/ V Ring  Pimkie/ Necklace  is from Benin/ Cross Bracelet  Forever21/ Watch  Agatha ( 18 y.o birthday present)

No comments:

Post a Comment