2.20.2015

Put your sneakers on!


Hello Guys!
So, here is my first outfit post of the year.
And it casts some clothes that you have not seen yet but that I love since day one on my closet.
First of all, the sneakers. My lovely Mum offered me those beauties on last Christmas : the Nike Air Force One. But they are not the ones you see on every foot because it's an Exclusive Edition and I got the last ones of the shop; they are GREY and absolutely FAB!
Then, let's talk about the skirt. I bought it months ago, and I still got compliments about it. Yesterday when I wore it, someone asked me where I bought it and told me that it looks really cool and fashionable paired with the sneakers.
And finally, it's time to tell something about the denim shirt and the jacket . Well, I bought the denim shirt on last summer during sales and since then, I paired it with skirts, dungarees and skinnies (black, grey, burgundy and blue) and I still have ideas aout how to wear it in other different ways. Let's talk about the jacket now, I bought it during autumn and I'm still in love with it because you can wear it in every way! When I say that, I mean you can wear it with an casual, sporty, grunge, rock and even with a really chic outfit.
Now, I let you see my outfit.
Don't hesitate to comment and see ya for more.
xx





Sneakers  NIKE AIR FORCE ONE
Skirt  H&M
Denim Shirt  GRAIN DE MALICE
Jacket  PIMKIE
Hand Cuff  H&M
Rings  H&M
Watch  MARC BY MARC JACOBS
Necklace  LA HALLE!





No comments:

Post a Comment